COVID-19 Schedule Update
Dear Unity Church Family,
Here is the May 27 update for our scheduled activities due to the COVID-19 (Corona Virus) health crisis.
I love you and miss you,
1. We would like to honor our 2020 graduates and we need your help. Please send the graduates’ names and information to our church email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may leave a message on the church office phone.
2. We plan to begin regathering for worship on June 7. You will be receiving separate messages with instructions and guidelines between now and then. In the meantime, we need your help setting up our facility this Saturday morning beginning at 9. Please come help if you can.
3. We will continue to worship together online each Sunday at 11 a.m. Please visit our Facebook page and choose videos and then click on play when we are live. Thank you for your comments and feedback. Please contact the church office if you would like to receive a DVD instead.
4. I’m excited to announce that our church office will begin opening back up next week. As long as the crisis continues, our regular hours will need to remain flexible. Please call before coming by.
5. Thank you for giving generously during our time apart. You may continue to give through the mail, or the mail slot, or online.
6. As far as I know all our people are well. If anyone has a need, please contact me or a deacon.
7. Please continue to pray for one another, call one another, and encourage one another. And always look out for those near you and for opportunities to love your neighbor as Jesus taught us. God is with us. He will lead us through this season. God bless you and your family.