Sunday, 11am LIVE ONLINE on Facebook
COVID-19 Guidelines for In Person Worship (See Video Below)
We welcome everyone as we continue to Regather for Worship this year.
1. The Worship Center will open at 10:40 each Sunday for our 11:00 worship service.
2. Please use either of the two front entrances. The access ramp is on the South Side.
3. We recommend everyone wear a mask as we enter and exit. Once seated, please feel free to remove them if you want to. Pick one up as you enter if you need one.
4. Parents and grandparents please pick up a kid’s packet under the blue shelter and give them to your children.
5. Please greet one another with “holy, high fives from a distance of at least 6 feet” and we ask everyone please do not shake hands or hug.
6. Please use the hand sanitizer stations after entering and keep moving through the foyer and into the Sanctuary.
7. The seating is marked, observing 6 feet social distancing. Those in the same household may sit together. Groups of three or more are asked to choose the outside pews first.
8. We will dismiss by rows at 11:40. You may place your offering in the plate as you exit.
9. Please use the hand sanitizer stations once outside.
10. If you choose not to attend, please join us Live on Facebook at 11:00.